Our Vaccination Policy Statement
In order to ensure the ongoing safe delivery of our essential public services throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, H-N REACH follows all guidance and directives provided by our funders, regulators and related health authorities. As a part of our COVID-19 practices, H-N REACH has implemented a Vaccination Policy that requires all employees to:
- provide proof of full vaccination; or
- provide proof of partial vaccination and an intention to complete it; or
- provide proof of a medical exemption; or
- complete a COVID-19 vaccination education session.
- undertake regular antigen testing if they are not fully vaccinated
- confirm any positive antigen test result with a laboratory-based test and follow subsequent guidance provided by the applicable health unit.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the COVID-19 safety practices at H-N REACH, please feel free to discuss them with your worker or a member of our Leadership Team.
© 2021 Haldimand-Norfolk REACH