Volunteering at REACH
REACH Volunteers are an important part of our team. Their skills and talents support and enhance the quality of programs we offer to our participants.
- Satisfaction knowing their time and efforts are needed;
- Valuable life experiences;
- Skills for education and employment
Volunteers are needed in all communities of Haldimand and Norfolk to:
- Drive participants to appointments
- Mentor and tutor children and youth
- Assist with group facilitation
- Complete repairs and odd jobs
- Provide office support
- Assist with child minding
- Participate on Advisory Committees
Am I eligible?
REACH volunteers are thoroughly screened, which includes a police check, Children’s Aid sign off, reference checks and interview. All candidates that pass the screening process are eligible to volunteer.
To Volunteer please contact our Coordinator of Volunteer Services:
Call: 519-587-2441 or 1-800-265-8087 Ext 356
Email: Coordinator of Volunteer Services
This program is supported by the United Way.
as we have employees with severe sensitivities.
© 2019 Haldimand-Norfolk REACH