Our Services During the Pandemic
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH continues to provide services virtually and in-person as described below. With all in-person, outdoor and indoor services, H-N REACH uses safe practices such as screening prior to visits, masking/face covering, frequent surface cleaning and physical distancing. H-N REACH sites can be accessed by appointment only.
- Our Child and Youth Crisis Service continues to provide telephone support and if needed, an in person meeting is arranged. Dependant on caller preference/need virtual meetings can also be arranged. The Child and Youth Crisis Service continues to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for children, youth and their families. Call 1-866-327-3224
- All of our Licensed Childcare and School-Aged programs are open, using our safe practices as outlined by the Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit and Ministry of Education guidelines.
- Our Classroom Facilitators and Resource Coordinators in the Family Early Intervention Program are offering full services while working within the health and safety practices developed by each community program.
- Union House continues to accept new referrals although we have many new admission safety practices.
- Student Nutrition Programs are supporting student’s access to healthy nutritious food through school-based programs.
- Child and Youth Mental Health Services are currently being offered in person except for Group services which remain virtual at this time. If you prefer, we can also arrange virtual services for other services, either by phone or via Zoom. Our Tuesday Walk-In Counselling Clinic can now be accessed by appointment only to allow for screening protocols. The Clinic operates every Tuesday from noon to 6:30 p.m. Call our Walk In Clinic number at 1-866-782-1786 to make an appointment.
- Our Contact Unit continues to offer virtual and in-person services for intake and referral services. This includes processing and managing Complex Special Needs. In person services are available based on need.
- H-N REACH’s Autism and Behaviour Services are offering in-person and virtual services. For more details, please visit the Autism and Behaviour Services section of our agency website.
- Coordinated Service Planning continues to meet and support families and community partners through virtual and in-person sessions based on need.
- We will continue to provide virtual, in-person and outdoor services based on need. This includes our Developmental Services, Early Childhood Intervention Programs, Adult and Family Counselling Programs, Youth and Adult Justice Services, and our Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Program.
- Our Bramble Retreat program for both children and adults is open.
- Our EarlyON Child and Family Centres are open.
Follow us on Facebook for ongoing updates.
© 2022 Haldimand-Norfolk REACH