Coordinated Service Planning
Coordinated Service Planning (CSP) provides support to families with children/youth with multiple and/or complex special needs and their families.
Coordinated Service Planning will:
- Be a warm line of support and a clear point of contact for you
- Support and promote your voice through the service planning process and collaboration with other service providers and community partners
- Help prioritize and monitor progress of your goals through a coordinated service plan
- Assist with service navigation and referrals to other supports Assist with transitional planning needs
- Child/youth up to 18 years of age, or up to 21 years of age and attending secondary school
- Child/youth who has multiple and/or complex special needs and have at least two service providers involved in their child or youth's care (including schools, therapists, community supports and medical professionals)
- Reside in Haldimand or Norfolk county
To make a referral
Call 519-587-2441 or 1-800-265-8087 and ask for “Contact” at extension 350.
© 2023 Haldimand-Norfolk REACH