Continuous Quality Improvement
Each year, REACH undertakes a Quality Improvement process that includes receiving feedback from service participants. During 2012, feedback received from service participants is highlighted below:
What people who have used our services told us:
- Across all programs, participants indicated a good to high level of satisfaction with the services they received.
- People reported feeling respected, supported and listened to by our staff.
- Feedback was consistent in identifying that staff were always ready to listen, were respectful, knowledgeable and professional.
- Individual outcomes were noted with many positive changes reported including learning new problem solving and coping skills.
Over the next year, our plans related to providing the best services possible for people include:
- A service coordination process that ensures when people are involved with more than one REACH service, that all services are working together effectively with the participant as they plan and work toward their goals.
- Individual programs and services reviewing systems and developing strategies to increase the amount, and the type of feedback we receive from service participants to ensure we are able to measure satisfaction with our programs and services most effectively. We are also working agency wide on new ways to measure how our programs and services make a difference and impact people who participate.
- REACH continues to develop and implement marketing strategies to ensure that people are aware of programs and services available to them.
- Establishing an agency strategy that engages service participants in planning programs and services by providing their ideas and input into their own services and agency wide planning and projects.
REACH wishes to express our sincere appreciation to everyone who provides us with feedback during our quality improvement process. We truly value your input into ensuring we are providing high quality services to our community.
as we have employees with severe sensitivities.
© 2017 Haldimand-Norfolk REACH