Haldimand-Norfolk REACH adheres to the following Broader Public Sector Supply Chain Code of Ethics:
- Personal Integrity and Professionalism: Individuals involved with Supply Chain Activities must act, and be seen to act, with integrity and professionalism. Honesty, care and due diligence must be integral to all Supply Chain Activities within and between BPS organizations, suppliers and other stakeholders. Respect must be demonstrated for each other and for the environment. Confidential information must be safeguarded. Participants must not engage in any activity that may create, or appear to create, a conflict of interest, such as accepting gifts or favours, providing preferential treatment, or publicly endorsing suppliers or products.
- Accountability and Transparency: Supply Chain Activities must be open and accountable. In particular, contracting and purchasing activities must be fair, transparent and conducted with a view to obtaining the best value for public money. All participants must ensure that public sector resources are used in a responsible, efficient and effective manner.
- Compliance and Continuous Improvement: Individuals involved with purchasing or other Supply Chain Activities must comply with this Code of Ethics and the laws of Canada and Ontario. Individuals should continuously work to improve supply chain policies and procedures, to improve their supply chain knowledge and skill levels, and to share leading practices
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH also complies with Ontario’s Broader Public Sector Procurement Directive (PDF).
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH also complies with the Ontario’s Broader Public Sector Travel, Meal and Hospitality Expenses Directive (PDF).
Employees are permitted to claim meal expenses when operating outside of the immediate service area or on a pre-approved case by case basis. Haldimand-Norfolk REACH’s maximum meal rates are as follows:
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH’s current mileage rate for employees is $0.54 per km.
The 2021-2022 meal and mileage expenses for senior management at Haldimand-Norfolk REACH are as follows:
|Wendy Carron, Current Executive Director||$0.00|
|Leo Massi, Former Executive Director||$476.89|
|Deborah Young, Director of Service||$43.71|
Ontario has a Broader Public Sector Perquisites Directive (PDF). Haldimand-Norfolk REACH does not offer perquisites to its employees and appointees.
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH invites our readers to review the following documents:
- Strategic Directions (PDF)
- Annual Report for 2021-2022 (PDF)
- Audited Financial Statements for 2021-2022 (PDF)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Report for 2022 (PDF)
Previous years documents are available upon request.
© 2023 Haldimand-Norfolk REACH